Kammerman & Dem families

Yoram Yoram

Kammerman & Dem families

Hello
I am researching my family roots (Kammerman & Dem) for few years already, I guess I've exshauted the available resources but if anyone stumble upon these names, please let me know.
Many thanks
Yoram
CharlesMahler CharlesMahler

RE: Kammerman & Dem families

Hello Yoram,

In my Przemysl MAHLER tree I have:

..... 1  Awner MAHLER (1822 - 1886) b: 1822 in Przemysl, d: 1886 in Przemysl

.....  + Jente KAMERMAN (1822 - 1870) b: 1822 in Przemysl, d: 1870 in Przemysl

........... 2  Baruch MAHLER (1851 - 1933) b: 1851 in Przemysl, d: 1933 in Przemysl

...........  + Mariem STUBENHAUS (1852 - 1894) b: 1852 in Komarice Pietnica, m: 1891 in Przemysl, d:  1894 in Przemysl

Best regards

Charles Mahler

RE: Kammerman & Dem families

Thank you Charles.
Sorry I was not able to connect your data with mine.
Did you work thru the JRI information or other source?
Best regards
Yoram
HayaH HayaH

Re: Dem families

Hi Yoram,

In my data I have marriage info for DYM Chaim, born in 1888 in Lesko.
Also DYM Chana Rebeka, born in 1919, daughter of Chaim DYM and Beila WALDMANN.

Do you think DYM is same as DEM?

Best wishes,

Haya
EllenK EllenK

RE: Kammerman & Dem families

I see a Pesia Kamermann born in 1932 to Ozjasz Kamermann and Raca Silber in Przemysl.  I have not yet proven that Raca is on my Silber tree but she is a "prime suspect".

Best regards, EllenK
Yoram Yoram

RE: Kammerman & Dem families

Thank you Ellenk, sorry there is nothing in my records that show these people are related to my Kammermans. I have noticed that your data goes beyond 1900, where do you find it?
Thanks again for your nice initiative in making this Forum
Yoram
Yoram Yoram

Re: Dem families

Hi Haya
Thanks for your reply. I have seen also some DYM in the neighborhood, I believe they are different than DEM.
Thanks again- regards
Yoram
EllenK EllenK

RE: Kammerman & Dem families

Yoram, I suggest you contact Sheila Schneider at sheila08520@yahoo.com who might be able to assist your more recent Kamermann research.

Regards, EllenK
CharlesMahler CharlesMahler

Krieger-Rosmarin-Rosner

Found in:  http://www.jewishtraces.org/recherche.php

Diverses listes 1939-1945 of jews interned in France during the Shoa

Krieger Moses
né(e) le 27.06.1886 à Przemysl
Commentaires :
- arrivé(e) le 23/08/1939
Observation : Fils de Liser et Jeanne Silbermann

Rosmarin Norbert
né(e) le 30.05.1892 à Przemysl, Pologne
Commentaires :
- arrivé(e) à Nice le 07/04/1940
Observation : Fils de Leon et Ernestine Gottlilt

Rosner Julie
né(e) le 8.11.1889 à PRZEMYSL
nationalité : AUTRICHIENNE
Observation : LISTE DES PERSONNES ENTREES EN ITALIE VENANT D’AUTRICHE.

Best regards

Charles

Jeff Smith Jeff Smith

Re: Kammerman & Dem families

Hi Yoram,

I was tracing my wife's great grandmother, Jenny "Goldie" Kammerman (Jenny married Aron Knoller and together they came to the US) and found that her father was Baruch Kammerman and his wife was Sylvia.  I can't seem to find anything beyond Baruch, but they were from Przemysl.

Are thee names that are part of your lineage?

Regards,
Jeff Ssmith
Yoram Yoram

Re: Kammerman & Dem families

Hi Jeff
In my family tree, there are 3 Baruch Kammerman.
2 of them died at a very early date and did not have any children.
One Baruch Kammerman was born on 1757 and died 1839 in Przemysl, he was married to a woman named Muszket.
They are 6 generations above myself.
Try and see if the time frame make sense ( I doubt it).
I think that Baruch was a very common name and you know the custom of naming grandson after his grand father....
Hope you’ll make good progress in your research.
Best regards
Yoram Gur-Zeev

Date: יום חמישי 09 מרץ 2017 22:44
Subject: Re: Kammerman & Dem families

Hi Yoram,

I was tracing my wife's great grandmother, Jenny "Goldie" Kammerman (Jenny married Aron Knoller and together they came to the US) and found that her father was Baruch Kammerman and his wife was Sylvia.  I can't seem to find anything beyond Baruch, but they were from Przemysl.

Are thee names that are part of your lineage?

Regards,
Jeff Ssmith

http://the-jewish-przemysl-forum.983740.n3.nabble.com/Kammerman-Dem-families-tp2580578p4024212.html
To unsubscribe from Kammerman & Dem families, click here.
NAML