I am looking for people interested in the history of Przemyśl

Stelka Stelka

I am looking for people interested in the history of Przemyśl

Dear Friends,  I would like to find people who are interested, besides finding their family members, also  in the HISTORY of Przemyśl.
I would like to precise some facts and dates of  the period before the war .
Yolanda Renero Yolanda Renero

Re: I am looking for people interested in the history of Przemyśl

Hello,
   I am Yolanda Renero Tuchmann. I live in Mexico.
 My grandfather  Salomon Tuchmann Silver was born in Przemysl on 1900.  His father was a Rabine.
I am interested in the history of the city.  I want to write about my grandfather.
 Salomon came to Mexico and married my grandmother Sara in La Paz, BCS. Were they raise a family.  3 boys and 3 girls.
Next year I am planning a trip to Przemysl and hope to find the place my grandfather lived.
Two of his sister Frania and Sabina died in the holocaoust.  They moved to Viena around 1912.  When my great grandfather return to Przemysl  He found his house destroyed.
  We have letters from  his sisters and need somebody to translate them.  They are writen in German and Jirish.
Hope to hear from you
Sincerely
  Yolanda
pavelle pavelle

Re: I am looking for people interested in the history of Przemyśl

I cannot help. Sorry.

   I am Yolanda Renero Tuchmann. I live in Mexico.
 My grandfather  Salomon Tuchmann Silver was born in Przemysl on 1900.  His father was a Rabine.
I am interested in the history of the city.  I want to write about my grandfather.
 Salomon came to Mexico and married my grandmother Sara in La Paz, BCS. Were they raise a family.  3 boys and 3 girls.
Next year I am planning a trip to Przemysl and hope to find the place my grandfather lived.
Two of his sister Frania and Sabina died in the holocaoust.  They moved to Viena around 1912.  When my great grandfather return to Przemysl  He found his house destroyed.
  We have letters from  his sisters and need somebody to translate them.  They are writen in German and Jirish.
Hope to hear from you
Sincerely
  Yolanda

To start a new topic under The Jewish Przemysl Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Jewish Przemysl Forum, click here.
NAML
Marcin Marcin

Re: I am looking for people interested in the history of Przemyśl

Hello,
my name is Marcin Stecura I'm a licenced tourist guide from Przemyśl.
If You still looking for any informations about Przemyśl or Jewish community in Przemyśl,please contact me directly via email: m.stecura@op.pl
Best regards
Marcin